Contributing Author: Jennifer Dickerson, Fiber Flux
The holiday season is approaching and so is cold weather! Warm up in classic holiday colors perfect for the season, crocheted in fresh, modern designs that are on trend.
Whether you are just learning how to crochet or are looking for something a little more challenging, there is a project for any skill level to make just in time for winter festivities. All of these projects would make wonderful handmade gifts, too!
1. Pompom Beanie | Hopeful Honey
Whimsical and bright…perfect for keeping warm while sledding!
2. Sparkly Buttoned Cowl | Little Monkeys Crochet
Twinkles and shines like a holiday night.
3. Cilantro Cowl | Fiber Flux
Full of texture in a fresh and fun green!
4. Sassy Ruffle Bag | KT and the Squid
Dresses up any party outfit. Try making one for a friend too!
5. Chunky Willow Tree Slouchy Beanie | Hopeful Honey
Modern, crocheted in chunky yarn with a clever construction too!
6. Madly In Love Scarf | Moogly
Beautiful texture and a fabulous crimson hue.
7. Delie Slouch | Jessie At Home
A super fun hat with a starburst of peppermint colors!
8. Chained to Infinity Scarf | Jessie At Home
A unique construction worked up in an elegant deep red.