Contributing Author: Jennifer Dickerson, Fiber Flux
As the air gets chilly and the days get shorter, grab your hook and work up a quick cowl project! Cowls are one of my favorite things in the world to make. They are warm, quick to create, and often use just one or two skeins of yarn. What I like most about wearing them is that they stay on and don’t get unwrapped or slide off like a scarf seems to always want to do.
Cowls are also a fun way to try a new yarn or experiment with a new stitch or technique. Here are 8 fabulous cowls that are a breeze to make!
1. Quick Fast In A Hurry Cowl | Underground Crafter
Lightning fast project worked up in colorful yarn!
2. Apple Crisp Cowl | Little Monkeys Crochet
Gorgeous, neutral, and perfect for special buttons.
3. Frosted Plum Super Chunky Cowl | Mama In A Stitch
Fabulous color and looks so warm!
4. Butterscotch Cowl | Crochet Zone
Lovely bright yarn highlights this pretty lace cowl.
5. Margaret Button Cowl | Fiber Flux
A big button and fun stitch makes this an irresistible project!
6. Chunky Ribbed Cowl | Cre8tion Crochet
Easy ribs and chunks yarn make this cowl warm as toast!
7. Super Duper Chunky Crochet Cowl | Persia Lou
This snow white cowl is super squishy and a super quick project.
8. Chunky Cabled Cowl | Hopeful Honey
Classic cables get a fresh and modern makeover with extra thick yarn and fabulous aqua!