Even though gray is considered a “cool” hue, we love the warmth we get when we snuggle up in something gray. Whether it’s a scarf, a hat, or a blanket, there’s something about the color gray that’s peaceful and calm.
Check out these free patterns, which the designers decided looked best in a lovely gray. We couldn’t agree more!
1. Crochet Shawl Scarf | Delia Creates
2. Maribel Boot Cuffs | Little Monkeys Crochet
3. Boat Shoes Slippers | Whistle & Ivy
4. Not Knit Warm & Quick Winter Cowl | Oombawka Designs
5. Cathedral Convertible Cowl | Cre8tion Crochet
6. Thick ‘n Cozy Ribbed Cowl | Little Monkeys Crochet
7. Simple Slouch Hat | Persia Lou
8. Sparkly Buttoned Cowl | Little Monkeys Crochet
9. Margaret Button Cowl | Fiber Flux
10. Knit Look Crochet Cowl | Delia Creates
Do you have a favorite gray yarn? Share in the comments below!