Contributing Author: Jennifer Dickerson, Fiber Flux
Fall is hands down my most favorite time of year. I love the leaves, apples, getting cozy, and all of the cool weather crochet! With fall on its way, it’s the perfect time to work up a fabulous project in gorgeous autumn colors. Rich reds, golds, browns, and deep shades of rust paint the season with magnificent color.
As the air grows crisp and cool, cozy up with your crochet hook and work up something to spice up your fall look. Here are 8 great crochet patterns that welcome autumn into your wardrobe. Fresh and modern, each design is perfect for a walk in the leaves, a trip to the apple farm, or while sipping some hot cider. Happy fall!
1. Women’s Circle Crochet Button Hat | Rescued Paw Designs – Lovely deep yellow with a simple flower detail.
2. Give Me Some Sugar Coffee Cozy | The Stitchin’ Mommy – Cute cozy with a handy pocket too!
3. Alpaca Your Wrap | Moogly – Gorgeous, lacy, and versatile.
4. Double Wrap Infinity Scarf | Little Monkeys Crochet – Easy peasy to work up and goes with just about everything!
5. Fiona Button Scarf | Fiber Flux – Fabulous deep plum color topped off with wood buttons.
6. Sunset Scarf | ELK Studio – Beautiful yarn makes a fun and interesting project.
7. Fall Cowgirl | Jessie At Home – Clever construction combines a cowl with a small shawl…unique!
8. Super Slouch Hat | Danyel Pink Designs – Quick and easy, this is totally one of those “go-to” hat patterns.