With the weather warming up considerably around here, I’ve finally started to pull myself away from scarves and hats to turn my attention toward other crochet projects. My favorite right now? Home decor!
There are so many cute and affordable ways to “yarn bomb” your own house. And no, I’m not talking about covering your refrigerator in granny squares (although that might be kind of awesome). I’m talking about looking around your home and coming up with classy, colorful ways to incorporate your favorite hobby into your decor.
If you’re having a little trouble being creative, check out these 10 free patterns to get you started!
- Mason Jar Cozy | Little Monkeys Crochet
- Moss Stitch Wash Cloth | The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Geometric Crochet Basket | Persia Lou
- XO Pillows | Persia Lou
- Crocheted Floor Cushions | Delia Creates
- Grapefruit Coaster | Daisy Cottage Designs
- Striped Mug Cozy | Little Monkeys Crochet
- Chair Socks | All About Ami
- Crochet X Pillow | Persia Lou
- Organization Now! Hanging Crochet Basket | Moogly